Other complaints

If you have a complaint related to something other than consumer privacy, please report your issue through the California Department of Justice’s complaint system

You can also file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”). The FTC enforces federal consumer protection laws that prevent fraud, deception, and unfair business practices, which can include certain types of privacy violations. 

If your privacy concern isn’t covered by the CCPA, please see our Additional Protections page to learn about the resources available to you.